R182 nose wheel landing gear switch

edited May 23 in For Sale / Wanted

where can I find it?

Comments

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

I'm assuming you're talking about the microswitch on the nose gear. Check in the nose gear well, you should be able to find it.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Thanks for the respond Scott. I lost it and I want to buy a new one but don't know where to buy it. It's a 1978 182RG and the amber light don't come on since the switch is gone. I can see only half of the switch as per the picture.

OK, half the battle. The other half is the part number. Do you have one? If not, check in your IPC (parts manual) and I can find it for you. If you don't have a parts manual, you should. They're $50 and you can download and save them in PDF form. Here are two places you can get them: www.eflightmanuals.com www.essco.com

Scott Sherer
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Super!
    Thx for your help, I found and downloaded my 182 RG parts catalog for free. It will be easier now to buy it.

Francois

I'm glad to hear it. And where did you download it from? And, can you please email me a copy so I can make it available to the next member. My email is scotts @ JonesPublishing.com

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• I have the same make and model and would like to get a copy of the parts manual as well.

Hi Jeff, I haven't heard back from "faudette" but you can get downloadable manuals from www.essco.com and www.eflightmanuals.com for $50.00 in pdf form.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Hi,

I found the Parts catalog for free on the internet. Attach is the page 124 and 125 for that switch.

Thx

can you email me a copy at scotts@jonespublishing.com . I'll make it available to all members.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!