9" of Snow: It may be a March before I can get my hangar door open!

Every year about this time my hangar door freezes to the ground after a big snow and cold snap. It looks like this is the week. Oh well, no flying for a while!

Scott Sherer
Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

Comments

• Too cold for me. I lived in South Dakota until I was twelve so I’ve had all the winter I want.

Houston in the summer is its own special kind of fun but you don’t have to shovel much snow.

Gary Van Dyke

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Oh, yes, summer in Houston is an experience. People stand on corners with there arms out like birds wings trying to cool off, lol. But you're right, you don't have to shovel it, lol! :) Thanks for the message.

Scott Sherer
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

And another 7 inches of snow, lol! Oh well, look at all the money I'm going to save on gas for a while. :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

And another 7 inches of snow, lol! Oh well, look at all the money I'm going to save on gas for a while. :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!