Maintenace Manual

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenace Manual

I would like to reach out to the forum for some help. I will be conducting a training class at the Copper State Fly-in this October on preventive maintenance. Will anyone be willing to send me a screen shot or pic of their refuel instructions? I'm looking for grounding, fuel sample (For water), wiping down struts, and whether to add some type of additive.

Also looking for directions on wiping down the windshield.
    Best,
    Mark Gregory
    A&P, FAA DMIR, and Owner of Strutwipe

Hi and thanks for writing. I'm not aware of anyone that's actually written down instructions for fueling an airplane, outside of what might be in a manual. I'd be glad to assist but I'm not sure what you're looking for. Are you a pilot and Cessna owner?
    Best regards,

Scott Sherer
    FAA Master Pilot

Forum Moderator and Contributing Author
    Cessna Owners Organization

Comment

Hi Scott,

I'm an A&P that is putting together a preventive maintenance class for pilots at the Copper State Fly-in and I'm looking for OEM MM references to use in the class instead of this guy said so. I plan on earning my wings this fall or next year and my first aircraft will be the 150. I've got my eye on one in Nevada.

Best,

Mark
      Best,
      Mark Gregory
      A&P, FAA DMIR, and Owner of Strutwipe

Comment

Excellent! My son is an A&P and I hope he gets his wings soon, too! Hopefully some members will respond to your request.
        Best regards,

Scott Sherer
        FAA Master Pilot

Comment

Hi, email me at scotts@jonespublishing.com. We'll get you some 150 refueling pics
          Best regards,

Scott Sherer
          FAA Master Pilot

Comment

Working...
          X