Cessna Service Information Letter May 29 2018 for 180, 182, A185

Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator
From: txtavSupport@txtav.com [mailto:txtavSupport@txtav.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 7:37 AM
Subject: Textron Aviation Service Information Notification

Service Information Notification
The Service Information Notification (SIN) is delivered to you based off your model selections. Make sure you customize your "My Models" preferences on TxtavSupport.com to make sure you receive ONLY the SIN's that have information pertaining to your model selection.
The SIN could still obtain information related to multiple models, but you will only receive the SIN for that week, if there is a model associated with your selected preferences on Txtavsupport.com. Please note: at this time this is still customized to the model level, not at the serial level.
The following Service Information documents have been released and are available for you to view and download.
SEL-55-01R1 - Stabilizers - Tailcone and Horizontal Stabilizer Inspection(Models: 180, 182, A185) Compliance: M - Date: 5/21/2018
If you have not already done so, you will need to register with the site for access. Once access is granted, login to the customer access area. Next, you can select the Service Documents link under Quick Links. The service document search screen allows you to search by document number, aircraft serial number, model, compliance, and document approval date.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this email, please contact txtavsupport@txtav.com. | Unsubscribe Me

Scott Sherer
Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!