Updating your profiles with your first name.

Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator
edited October 2018 in Avionics

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to learn everyone's name and it's proving to be a challenge. Can I request that you update your profile with at-least your first name and can you sign your messages, too? Then we can call each other by our Mom-given names, lol :) Thanks!

Scott Sherer
Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

Comments

• Hi Scott, Since the switch to this host I do not see how to edit my profile, username etc. I must not be seeing the icon or something. Thanks,

Jim

Jim Sainsbury
    N3862L

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Hmmm. On my screen in the upper right hand corner to the right of my name and pic is the icon of a gear. It's in there. Let me know if you don't have it and I'll check with our support folks. Thanks for letting me know of your difficulty.

Scott Sherer
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• I did see that and found how to add picture and signature, but don’t see how to edit my username. When I set this one up my fat fingers hit a 3 in 72 instead of the 2. No big deal but when you wanted names I thought I would change that as well

Jim

Jim Sainsbury
    N3862L

Stand by while I try and figure that out :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

Hi, I was looking at the system and the Username is fixed when you register, sorry! Once it's defined it can't be changed. My apologies :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Thanks, no problem

Jim Sainsbury
    N3862L