Need a new autopilot? Maybe this will help!

Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Scott at the Cessna Owners Organization

After discussions with my partner group and being in the good mood I am this week, I thought it would be a great idea to offer everyone a little “Christmas gift” in the form of an installation kit (only) discount of 10%.

This “gift” is not going to be advertised on The STC Group LLC or Trio Avionics websites. This is from myself and everyone at The STC Group LLC to you owners that are on my mailing lists.

The sale will run between Monday, December 17th, 2018, and Monday, December 31st, 2018 only.

If you require any additional avionics work, such as ADSB, we will be happy to accommodate you at our Oxnard, CA facility. I have two excellent avionics techs in my employ. AJ has a B.S. Degree in avionics and runs our avionics shop.

I truly do appreciate all of the support and encouragement that you owners have thrown our way. This is something to say, “thank you”.

Again, have a great Christmas. Stay warm and safe.

If we don’t talk between now and the end of the year I wish you all a successful, and especially, happy 2019.

Cheers,
Paul

Paul C. Odum
The STC Group, LLC
Oxnard Airport, California (KOXR)
Office +1 (231) 220-9296
Office +1 (888) 350-2998
paul.odum@thestcgroupllc.com

Scott Sherer
Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!