Accessory Kits For 175

Question for everyone. I have a complete listing for all Accessory Kits for 175 but can only find copies of the documentation for a very few. Is there a source out there to get copies of Accessory Kit documentation. I have tried Cessna and this website but nothing. Even Googled the kit numbers and nothing.

Comments

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Wow, that's a good question. Can you send me some of the kit numbers and let me see what I can turn up? :)

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Scott, Thank you here is what I am looking for. AK175-49 Courtesy Light, AK175-7 Ground Service Plug. There is also a AK for extended baggage. From the research I have done it is as AK172 but applies to 175 serial numbers.

Here's an AK172 kit: https://cobrasys.com/product/cessna-150-170-180-206h-210-accessory-kit-ak172/ I haven't been able to locate anything yet on AK175-49 and 7. Have you tried Cessna yet?

Scott Sherer
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Scott, I am not really sure what that kit is in the link. I found the same thing in my search. Looks like test equipment and not extended baggage. I have tried Cessna and was told they would get back to me. Nothing for three months.

• I have found an accessory kit / service manual (not the normal service manual) last printed in 1976. But cant find a electronic or printed copy.

OK. Regarding contacting Cessna: Stay on them and follow up again. Give them a week and ask to talk to their manager. If that doesn't work, send a certified letter to their chairman.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!