GNS-430W with 6 Month Warranty Complete @ $7189!

Hi Folks, Bob Hart, the Avionics Guy here ... Happy Holidays!
I just came across a pretty good deal that I want to share with you. Sarasota Avionics in FL is offering SV (fresh tagged) GNS-430W units complete with Rack, Antenna, connectors, Jepp data and terrain card, fresh 8130-3 certification and a six month warranty @ $7189 complete. They claim to be overstocked and want to move em out so quantities are limited. This is a pretty good deal from a reliable source. If you read my articles, you know that the GNS-430W is my second choice to the GNS-480 in a used WAAS Navigator but that is based a lot on price. At $7200, this is an excellent value. Maybe you might want to buy yourself and your family a Christmas present?
Thanks!
Bob Hart
www.AvionixHelp.com

Comments

• Bob - what is your opinion regarding cost of installation for the 430W in our 1978 Cardinal?
  • Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator
    Hi, currently what avionics do you have in your panel that you will be removing? Also, can you post a picture of your panel on the forum?

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Looking at upgrade my CE185F. Have 2 king 155.
    What would you say be installed cost

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Hi RJ and thanks for writing. So I'm here to get you the information that you need on your 185F. I see that you want to replace two KX155's. What do you want to replace them with? Be as specific as you can and if you have a picture of your panel please post it here. I'll stop what I'm doing and get you through this asap. Thanks again for writing.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!