Cessna Service Information Letter for models 180, 182, 185, T206H, 172S

Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Here are links to the service letters for your aircraft.Propeller Aircraft:
SEL-55-01 - Stabilizers - Tailcone and Horizontal Stabilizer Inspection (Models: 180, 182, 185, A185) Compliance: M - Date: 12/07/2017
SEL-34-09 - Navigation - T206H STC SA09860AC-Increase in Maximum Take-Off Weight (Models: T206H) Compliance: O - Date: 12/13/2017
SEL-73-07 - Engine Fuel and Control - Transmittal of Technify Motors SB TMG 125-1022 P1 Rail Pressure Regulation Valve (Models: 172S) Compliance: M - Date: 12/14/2017

Scott Sherer
Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

Comments

• Pbarr007Pbarr007 Flight Attendant
    Scott I am looking for info on proper CHT for my 182P. I have a target of 380 F but engine sometimes will run rough when I get to 375 or so. How much extra fuel do you think I’m burning at the richer mixture? Also am I damaging my engine?
  • Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator
    Hi and thanks for writing. First, don't expect that the temps you're displaying are accurate. They aren't. They are, however, reliable. Your probes could be off 25 degrees do to the age of the probes, indicator or wiring. As for fuel consumed at difference CHT's, look at your fuel flow indicator, that will tell you. Good luck!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!