Interesting landing view...KY

Landing at KDWU, Ashland, KY, over the Ohio River, approach to Runway 10.

Comments

• Attempting to load photo....says “Too large”?

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Hi Kent,
    Can you get me the file size of the photo? I'll have my IT team increase the file size that we can upload. My apologies.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• No problems. Thanks

• I sent photo to you, Scott.

edited July 2019

Thanks Kent, stand by while I follow up on this. :)

Scott Sherer
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Will do. Thank you for the assistance, as always

Hi Kent, did you email me that photo? I haven't received it.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• To ssherer@wi.rr.com

• Hello, I've added in some image upload changes. Basically, the system now resizes and constrains large photos to a max size that will work best for this forum.

Please try the upload again. If you experience problems, please let me know.

Sincerely,
    Donovan

"Pilots take no special joy in walking. Pilots like flying" - Neil Armstrong

Thanks Donovan!

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Re-attempted..same message. I’ll attach photo and forward to Scott. Thanks, Donovan

• Thanks, we'll get it figured out!

"Pilots take no special joy in walking. Pilots like flying" - Neil Armstrong

• "Pilots take no special joy in walking. Pilots like flying" - Neil Armstrong

• Thanks for all the extra help gentlemen!

• Indeed, I think you were holding us in suspense for this pic. Good job dbrooke for wrestling it to our screens!!!
    Easy final _always _makes a good photo-op. Hope it stays above water this month. One of our local stops, KJEF- with a fantastic fried chicken lunch- was about 4 feet under the Missouri River in June.

Maybe we'll pass this airport on our way to September's gathering in Batavia..??

• I was at the mercy of the technically savvy! And they produced, as always. Ashland KY has been fortunate to stay above water this season..so far...See you in Batavia soon!

• Looking at your likely path to Batavia, Ashland is Northeastern KY. So IF you pass over Ashland, you’ve gone too far. Lol