Good News For All COO Members: New Online Forums on Tuesday, August 7, 2018.

Important Notice: On Tuesday, August 7, 2018, during the normal work day our IT staff will be migrating to a new forum software platform. The new forum platform will be faster, more secure and more functional. You’ll need to re-register for this forum, but it won't take but a couple of minutes and it will be worth the couple of minutes it takes. We will provide you with a link at the top of the new Forum giving instructions. You’ll want to find your Member Number. We’ll send an email to the email address associated with that Member Number, and in a couple of clicks, you’ll be registered with your current account staying intact. If you have any problems during the process, let us know.

Scott Sherer
Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

Comments

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

The change to the new forum software is complete. We have some testing to do now but I can tell that it's much faster already. Security is much better, too.

Scott Sherer
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

I've been using the new forum software and getting used to it. It's much nicer but like all software there's a learning curve. This product is definitely worth taking the time to learn! It's much faster and safer. I'm learning the new functionality now. Give it a try!

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!