HEADREST for Cessna U206G - 1980

Hello
I am the owner of a Cessna U206G - 1980
I am looking for 4 HEADREST.
Any tips or adress where I can order them ???
Thanks
Happy landings
Alain

Comments

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Hi Alain,

There are several boneyards out there that you can contact. Wentworth is one and Barnstormers is a website for selling used equipment. Good luck!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Those headrest are really troublesome. The weak aluminum posts continuously break. I have had 3 break on mine. There is a reason the plane you bought doesn’t have them.
  • I have read a forum that suggested used Toyota Camry headrests were a perfect fit for our Cessna’s? No evidence to present, just the statement.

• Did you try the Headrestes from the Toyota CAMRY ?

• Yes. Fit perfectly.

• Post width matched the seat post ‘receivers’ perfectly. I did cut off the length of the headrest “posts” as to not show in the back of the seat. Maybe 2 inches of the solid posts with a metal saw.

• great look... I will try to find some...Thanks

• You also have a Cessna 206 ? Which year ? And do you know if there is any specific camry model to choose ? Thanks Alain

• No, this is a 182. 2006/2007 Toyota Camry.

• Would headrests from GMC Acadia fit in seats of a 1973 T210?
  • Try These:
    Just cut out the tv screen
  • Ok thanks ... but Cessna does not provide Headrests ????

• I see 2002-2006 Toyota Camry headrests and see 2007-2011Camry headrests on Ebay. Is there a difference?

• In my case.. it was suggested the 06/07 fit best. May be the difference in the “post” spacing/width.

• PaulxpPaulxp Skylane 182k

i got the headrests from an 06 camry and they do align great- i punched the thin metal cover at the post entry in the top of the seat back but there is another part somewhere below with no holes in it blocking the headrest posts from going more than an inch- i checked the parts manual and my 182k had the headrests as an option so i would like to think the headrests will work but....- does anyone know what else i can try?

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Have you tried Wentworth or any of the boneyards?

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!