Air vents in Skylane

I'm looking for replacement air vents in my 1970 182 Skylane. I've attached a couple of photos. The old yellowed one is what's there now and the silver eyeball type is what I'm looking for. Anyone know where I can get these and are they a direct replacement? Thanks.


  • Wentworth Aircraft supply. Good chance they will have them.

  • Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

    Here's what may work for you: Use the search function for "eyeball vents" . They have lots of them! Good luck.

    Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

    Need help? Let me know!

  • Thanks guys! I appreciate it. :^)

Sign In or Register to comment.