Hello from Sweden !

Hello from Sweden!
Im a new member and really happy i have found you.
My english is not so good, but i hope it will work.
I just bought a 172 from 1956 with serial number 28379. Its in Experimental class and under renovation by me.
I`m going to put the original color-scheme on it, as it looked in 1956 and was exported to West Africa.
Please, is there anyone out there who can help me ? I would be very glad!

Best Wishes Sune Larsson,Gislaved,Sweden!

Comments

• Hello from Ky in USA. Welcome.. I’m sure there will be help from our knowledgeable members.

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Hello Sune, I'm hoping this will help! Give it a try and let me know what happens. https://txtav.com/en/forms/service-form

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Fantastic ,very helpful . Mr Stuart Valentine Aftermarket Sales Manager in London UK got me a copy of "Airplane Order " from 1-18-56. It had "Ship To ", "Color ",Serialnr and France reg.nr.
    I put a new question to him. What sort of company it should be shiped to ? "Transports Ariens du Gabon , Libreville,Gabon,French Equatorial Africa " - a part of the goverment there perhaps ?
    After a short time i got the answer from Stewart Baxter "Field Service Representative,Propeller Produkt -EMEA Region(UK,Scandinavia,Iceland,Greenland,Israel).
    - My colleagues in Africa tell me that Transports Aeriens du Gabon is a private company.

Fantastic !!!! Best Regards from Sweden to you Scott Sherer .

• I try to send the "Order"
    Best Regards Sune Larsson Sweden