What to do with Cessna 414 in a container?

Hi all,

Newbie from Australia needs help disposing of a Cessna 414. I brought it from Texas many years ago, completely up to date and with a current CoA, and had it flown to Florida, stripped, packed into a 40 ft container and was shipped to Melbourne, Australia for use in my business. Every single component was tested in flight and was fully operational and only fault was leaking door seal which kept ceiling to 19,500 ft odd. Unknown to me at the time, a publicly listed company offered to buy my business before the plane arrived in Australia, and was not interested in also taking the plane. On arrival, we needed to remove it from the hire container and checked it all out - looked good. We then purchased a new seaworthy container and had it repacked identically in the new container, so it could be removed from the customs centre. This is the end of the story.

The pilot that was going to fly it, stayed with the business and I am not qualified to fly it, nor have a need for it. It sat in storage, inside a warehouse, ever since. I need to now remove it, so it has risen to the top of the pile and must be sold. I am open to offers and any suggestions on what I should do with it.

I will add a few links to get data from it. Basically electric props had only a few hours since OH. Engines were about half hours, but have now timed out so need a bulk strip. Paint was rated at 6. Trim at 5. Windows looked pretty good. Has no accidents and only 1 real owner - a US televangelist who had his own aviation maintenance company, then a dealer and to me.

Original and current ail number is N55FA but dealer had his own N1TW on it while he owned it. Can be found on either on internet. The old ad:

https://www.aircraft.com/aircraft/1161236/n55fa-1970-cessna-414