New Member Student Pilot 1956 182

I’m the 4th owner, it has the original gauges minus the vor and radio, no ADSB, comms is a portable that was mounted in the panel, so… I need a go fund me page 😁 she flies to the moon though! I’m kinda long in the tooth to be student pilot, working on my check ride now.

Comments

• planewrenchplanewrench IA 48yr A&P DAL A/C Inspector

That light of a 182 should really perform! Enjoy. Carl

IA 47yr A&P DAL A/C Inspector 172n

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

She has wings! That's all that's needed. :)

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Beautiful plane. I like simple, but you'll want that gofundme once you stretch your legs on those long cross country flights.

Nice video of a ... door?

• In your original post above there's the photo of the plane, but also an 8 sec video of an open door in a light blue room with a ceiling fan and dark red drapes. IMG_2188.mov

• Well about the video, I have no idea how I did that however that’s what a variable speed drive will do to cheap LED lamps with a dimmer. 😎 I seem to be challenged a bit trying to remove the video and I apologize for it being there. Too bad it wasn’t one of my better landings. 😂

• Have you taken the Checkride yet?

• No sir I have my cross country and 2 more hrs with foggles and the weather here is not cooperating with that at all. I’m getting solo time at every opportunity though.