New to me 1968 C150H

New Cessna 150 owner. My other jet is a 1965 S35 Bonanza. Bought the 150 for the girlfriend and kids to learn to fly in...but its fun to fly too!! It has the long range tanks and a better panel than my Bo. Hoping this site and magazine have some good tips. I'm a member of BeechTalk (limited on Cessna topics) and the Cessna 150/152 Club as well.

Comments

• ...I'm based at KGCM (Claremore Regional) just east of Tulsa. We like $100 hamburgers so we know all the spots within 150nm.

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Awesome airplane! Thanks so much for posting it!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Dude...that airplane is sooooo clean it's insane! When was the panel replaced and who did it? Kevin C-150F (circa 1966) 1st time airplane owner since Jan2019.

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Thanks for the post, KP! I feel the same way you do, love at first flight!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Looks new! Beautiful!

• @kpanik said:
    Dude...that airplane is sooooo clean it's insane! When was the panel replaced and who did it? Kevin C-150F (circa 1966) 1st time airplane owner since Jan2019.

The previous owner, an experienced experimental builder, and his home shop did the work last year.

• That's a really sharp panel. We have a 66G, same guages but different positions. I think I'd like your layout better.