Online Video Conference for Cessna Members May 5, 2020

Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Hello everyone,
I've been planning our annual Fly-Ins and with the turbulence caused by Covid-19 causing me to be unable to complete the plans, I thought it might be helpful to get some of our forum-active Cessna members on ZOOM one evening and talk about it. If we can get some kind of consensus (and Covid ends) I'm hopeful I can move forward. There will be more details before May 5 but put a "save the date" on your calendar. May 5, 9 pm EDT.

Thanks for reading and stay healthy!

Scott Sherer
Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

Comments

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator
    edited May 2020

On Tuesday, May 5th, 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, 6pm PDT we're having a Zoom video conference call to discuss our two planned fly-ins scheduled for September East and October West. Come with ideas and comments in addition to just being online and meeting us face to face.
    Here is the link to use Wednesday night. :)

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84146807476

Scott Sherer
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Tuesday? Or Wednesday?

Thanks for catching my error, Kent. Tuesday night :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

edited May 2020

On Tuesday, May 5th, 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, 6pm PDT we're having a Zoom video conference call to discuss our two planned fly-ins scheduled for September East and October West. Come with ideas and comments in addition to just being online and meeting us face to face.
    Here is the link to use Wednesday night. :)

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82167263030

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Attempted to join in a couple of times...No joy.

Thanks so much to everyone that attended last night's first video meeting. I had a great time with all of you and we accomplished a lot for our fly ins in the fall. Stay tuned, more to come!

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

Sorry Kent, we'll get you next time! :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Ok. Thanks. Looking forward to flying/meeting.