Center organizers from Sair

Is Sair out of business? I see on their site they say temporarily closed for moving but this has been going on for a long time. I called them and there is no more room on the voicemail for messages.

Comments

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Good observation on your part. I left them an email... I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Just saw this today.

• This message showed when I logged in to their site.

• If you’re interested in something like this, let me know.

Hey, that's really nice! :) Did you make it?

Scott Sherer
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• No. I looked and looked for an organizer. There was an old website up for the one pictured or close to it. And a phone number. I called it a couple times and low and behold the guy called back. He had a fire several years ago and quit making them. But he passed the ability to do so to someone else. It’s a long story but a happy one after that. If someone is interested, I’ll contact the fellow and see if he’s up and running. And I’ll tell the whole story. You meet good people in the aviation world.

Thanks so much!

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• This link might be helpful.

Yes, this looks to be a great product at a very reasonable cost (in airplane dollars). https://rareaviation.com/product/cockpit-organizer-cessna-182

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• That’s what I have!I didn’t know the website was up and operating. I got one when he was just figuring out how to get them made. I highly recommend it. Steve is a good guy.

Thanks Kevin!!

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!