Just joined

I have flown and owned Cessnas most of my time flying, and just joined COO. I sold my 1973 Cessna 150 and bought Jim Faix's 1956 Cessna 172 which was featured in the COO magazine some time ago.

I really need to say I am the current steward of the aircraft that is an example of an outstanding restoration. I look forward to learning more from the group.

I have been flying since 1981and currently serve as the director of our county school district high school Aviation, Engineering, and Aerospace Academy in Sebring, Florida.

Blue skies everyone.

John

Comments

• Welcome! I have owned/flown a 172 and a 182. Love the flight characteristics of the Cessna’s. I have held my pilots license since 2008, a relative new pilot. Love all things aviation. You are in a good weather area. I am in Northern KY. Not good weather, currently.

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Hola John! Beautiful plane and welcome to our forum! If there's anything that I can do for you, please let me know. :)

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Welcome aboard! You can/should submit more pictures here and get into the magazine: https://cessnaowner.org/submissions/

Digital Product Manager
    Cessna Owner Organization

• A most beautiful example of the aircraft we all love and enjoy. Welcome to your new form family.
  • Thank you all. I brought it home yesterday. It was a good day to see how it flies as we had strong winds and turbulence. Handled like a dream. Coming into land with a
    90-degree 11 knot crosswind gusting to 17, hardly new there was a crosswind, I love how this1956 bird flies!

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Fantastico, Amigo!!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Wow! Look immaculate!

• Wow....looks like its brand new

• wow, cool, I'll email you separately, but take this here please, to get it into the magazine:

https://cessnaowner.org/submissions/

Digital Product Manager
    Cessna Owner Organization