Knots2U Lighted and Pulsing Wingtips - Do You Have Them?

Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a product review article on Knots2U Lighted and Pulsing Wingtips. Do you have them installed on your Cessna? Would you like your plane to be in Cessna Owners magazine? Please let me know. I'd like to interview you for the article and publish pics of you and your Cessna.

Thanks in advance!

Scott Sherer
Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

Comments

• I don't have any knots2u wing tips, but my buddy has them on his Piper PA-28-180 loves them.

I have installed Stene Aviation's Quasar Cx LED Wingtips along with aeroleds Nav / strobe postion lights and sun tail and sunbeacon II LED lights. they are BRIGHT and use less current than old lights did.

• knot2u wingtip lights for cessna must be new items in knots2u

they look like knocks of the Stene Quasar Cx lights,with AeroLED Lights (11,000 Lumens W/Built in Pulse) except with HID, or standard light options?

or Maybe they get them from Stene?

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Hi, I don't have that answer but here is info that I do know. Knots2U makes all of the Lopresti parts and they own some of the companies making these kinds of parts. It wouldn't surprise me if K2U is making them for Stene or that they own Stene. I'll check, now I'm curious. Thanks for the comments.

Scott Sherer
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

Hi again, I've checked both websites and while they are very similar, they are definitely different products. However, they are competing with each other as their prices are basically the same.

If anyone is using the Knots2U wingtips, please let me know.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• im using Stene with Aeroleds Cx lighting

Oh Wow, thanks for posting this pic. It looks like a great product!

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Hey Scott,

I have the Knots2U lighted and pulsing wingtips on our 150-150. On a side note, I also have the full Horton STOL kit and Knots2U has these lighted wingtips for planes with this upgrade as well.

• I have RMD wing tips with pulsing Hid's if that is the same thing.

Mike Reed

330-323-3962

Thanks Fellow! Back to you shortly :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• I have RMD, dba Knots2U, wingtips on a Cessna 180. They were on the a/c when I purchased it from Canada, with stock incandescent lights. I have upgraded to Whelen Parmetheius Plus LED PAR 36 landing lights. We are in the process adding the PreciseFlight 1210/2405-2 Pulse Light - will wire to "wig-wag" between wingtip lights & taxi/ldg lights in nose.

• I should have noted they are installed per STC SA4337NM, orginally issued to RMD Lighting, now to Knots 2U.

Roger that! Much thanks!

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• I installed the Knots 2U with Maxpulse switch.

Can you see me now? - YouTube

Your video if very good. Nicely done! :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!