Updated pilot yoke

Where can i get a yoke with built in push to talk switch for my 1968 182

Comments

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

You can get a used one from Wentworth Salvage and many other boneyards.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• You might want to visit avion.com. They make new aftermarket stc’d yokes. I’m replacing my C172 ones with them. They make for a more professional look with electric trim, push to talk, and autopilot disconnect switches.

Here's an old yoke I refurbed by sending to YokeUp Interiors.

Scott Sherer
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• yokes from Avion Reseach will fit both 172 and 182 and 177

yokes are the same and come with holes pre drilled. unused holes get a press on cap. the adaptor on rear of yoke allows it to fit .75 172 shaft or the larger 182 / 177 shafts. plu the yokes can be adjusted up or down to your liking.

• Here are my 182 yokes from Yokeup with a cutout ready for my new a/p trim switch installation. Mine have the PTT switch behind the top. There should already be a knockout plug to install the switch.

They sure do good work, don't they? :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• I don’t know how many times they called me to offer options and suggestions, but the customer service is fantastic!