Rudder Pedal Extensions

renick01renick01 Flight Attendant

My wife is only 5’3″. A booster pad lets her see over the panel, but she can’t reach the rudder pedals. Does anyone know where I might be able to get rudder pedal extensions are made for the 210? I have searched online and found that SAIR used to produce extensions that clip on the standard pedals. Unfortunately, they are no longer in existence and I am unable to find any for sale at aircraft parts suppliers, Ebay, etc. Cessna apparently does offer a version, but the price is north of $2500!. A seat back pad is not really a solution, by the way – it puts her too close to the yoke. Any help would be appreciated. The aircraft is a 1979 210N. Thank you.

Comments

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

I will check around. If I find anything, I will report back.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• renick01renick01 Flight Attendant

Thanks, Scott

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

This references the SAIR product and we know that they're out of business. However, they might have one in stock left over. Here's a link: https://www.tagpilotsupply.com/cessnapedalextensions.aspx

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!