Interior Plastics for 177RG

Looking to update some interior plastics pieces in my 177RG.

What has been the experience members have had with suppliers and who are the preferred

suppliers for the interior plastics.

Comments

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Thanks Scott. Just what I needed.

Hey that's good! And don't forget there are hundreds of searchable vendors in our online vendor database obtainable from our main website www.cessnaowner.org

Scott Sherer
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• I always like to let people know who is sponsoring the organization. In this case the relevant companies are:

Knots2U: https://www.knots2u.net/categories/cessna-models/172-175-models/interior-parts.html

McFarlane: https://www.mcfarlaneaviation.com/media/documents/interior-plastic-trim.pdf

Digital Product Manager
    Cessna Owner Organization

• I replaced all the plastic in my 172N with new from McFarlane and was very pleased with their product. Obliviously a 100% improvement.

• Hi Nostruts,

I completely refurbished my 182 in 2000. I replaced nearly all of the plastic interior parts. I ordered from Knots 2U. Make sure you get your list together and call them. Let them know you are doing a refurbishment and you are getting bids on the parts. That saved me 10% as they gave me the FBO discount. If you just order online, you will pay list price.

good luck,

Great to know! Thanks.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Hi to Scott, falcon50x and Rocky,

thanks for the advice on sourcing Interior Plastics.

Will approach the suppliers that there is history with.

Many thanks for the help, I appreciate it