Paint shop recommendation

I would appreciate any members recommendations for a paint shop. I’m located in southern illinois but will travel to find the right shop. Thanks!

Comments

• Scott ShererScott Sherer COO Forum Moderator

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Thank you Scott. I should have asked for some advice before I started this process. I took my plane somewhere for paint and it sat for 6 weeks. I got nervous because communication with them didn’t make sense. I went and retrieved it. Turns out there were 4 or 5 other planes waiting before me. And my trust in this outfit was destroyed. I lost some deposit money too. And I had made a trip there about a month before my appointment so they could see what work was required. I don’t want to say the name but it’s in Alabama. I’ll check out flying colors. I was planning to fly to Benton harbor this fall. Notre dame football! My buddy has a place in Bridgman.

• Mena Arkansas is well known/respected.

Thanks Kent!

Scott Sherer
    Aviation Director, Cessna Owners Organization Forum Moderator and Cessna Owners Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Is there a certain location in Mena that you would recommend?

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Thanks Scott. I’ll check that one out too. I’ve contacted flying colors. I’ll let everyone know what I pick.